Sunday, December 11, 2011

Rules

Rules??  Rules in a blog?  Yes!  One simple one - NO GUILT!  What do I mean by that?  Well, almost every single mommy has experienced some form of the dreaded "mommy guilt" that we so readily put on ourselves about what we've done, haven't done, or will do in regards to parenting.  My whole purpose for starting "Mama Knows" is to offer up what I know from the past decade of experience and education, but most importantly based on what I've seen work with my own daughter who is currently ten months old.  Please know that no matter what subject I discuss it's important to not take anything personally if you disagree or feel any guilt if you do agree and regret what you have or haven't done.  Let's make a pact right now that what you take from my blog is positive - whether it confirms your already set beliefs, opens your eyes to a new way, or just sparks something in you you didn't know was there.  No matter what method you choose to parent by, remember, LOVE will always be the most important component.  There are many different routes you can take to create a healthy and happy child; I'm offering one that I've seen work and I'm hoping you can benefit even in the slightest way.  If I can accomplish that, I'll feel as if this was all worth it. 

Now that we have that out of the way, let the blogging (officially) begin!!  First blog that will be up by tomorrow will focus on sleeping through the night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment